Special Needs, Bright Futures
WELCOME! Do you want a career that makes a difference in the life of a child? Fraser is looking for caring, compassionate, mentor-minded person that want to teach kids to thrive. At Fraser, your work truly makes a difference! As a Preschool Teacher, you are responsible to run the classroom, care for children, and carry out age-appropriate lesson plans.
Why Join our Team: At Fraser, we believe in building a better, more inclusive world for people of all abilities. As a leading provider of Mental Health and Autism Services in the Midwest, we serve clients with a broad range of needs and diagnoses from birth through adulthood.
Why Fraser: Fraser School’s competent and caring staff, play-based classrooms, and innovative indoor and outdoor play facilities help create a fun, challenging, and safe environment. Fraser School is known for its inclusive environment, where children with typical needs (without disabilities) and children with emotional needs contribute to each other’s development in unique and life-changing ways. To be successful at Fraser School, candidates must be committed to Fraser’s mission of making a meaningful and lasting difference for individuals and families living with diverse intellectual, emotional, or physical needs.
- $16.00 – $20.00 per hour with a $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance for full-time employees (30+ hours/week)
- Health and Flex Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement account with potential Fraser contribution
- Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition Discounts at select colleges and Fraser School
- Fraser is a qualified employer in the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
Available Location and Schedules:
Fraser school operates M – F 7:00am – 6:00pm.
- Must meet Teacher qualifications as designated by DHS Rule 3 and NECPA standards.
- Must maintain CPR and First Aid certifications that Fraser provides.
- Experience working in early childhood with children with special needs preferred.
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required.
- Ability to pass a DHS background check
- Must be able to work independently and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants must have a passion for serving our clients, and have strong decision-making skills.
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at http://eepurl.com/gBwS65.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at email@example.com or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority. We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually updated based on the current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org