Website Kinder Village
Kinder Village is a unique Intergenerational Childcare Program!
This is a full-time position for the hours of 10am-6pm. This is a floating teacher position to help cover teacher breaks during the middle of the day and close in the infant/toddler rooms. Applicants MUST BE TEACHER QUALIFIED according to MN Rule 3.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Supervise children while keeping them safe at all times
2. Engage in activities and play that stimulates their development
3. Assist children with activities of daily life (diapering/restroom use/dressing/eating)
4. Approach parents daily and speak with them about their child
1. Maintain an open, friendly and cooperative relationship with each child and each child’s family.
2. Promote feelings of security and trust in all children at Kinder Village.
3. Provide a learning environment that is warm, supporting, and comforting.
4. Monitor physical and emotional well-being of children.
5. Demonstrate knowledge pertaining to child health and safety.
6. Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and staff trainings.
7. Communicate effectively with others, including giving and receiving feedback.
8. Cooperate successfully as a team member.
9. Report suspicions of child abuse and neglect according to state law and agency procedure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org