Our Eden Prairie school is seeking an energetic, flexible toddler teacher who has experience caring for children ages 16 to 31 months. Toddler teachers at our school have the opportunity to be a part of a child’s most exciting growth and development.
Kinderberry Hill offers a Reggio inspired, collaborative environment, the freedom to design classrooms and curriculum based on the interests of the children and the opportunity to contribute to our vision to provide exceptional early education and care for Minnesota’s youngest learners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a safe and loving classroom environment
- Interacting proactively and positively with children to develop bonds and create trust
- Communicate professionally with families regarding their child’s daily activities as well as growth and development
- Develop a child-led curriculum based on the interests of the children as well as each child’s individual skills and needs
- Creating an enhanced and inviting learning environment
- Meet the daily physical needs of the children through meals and diaper changing
Skills and Qualifications:
- A college degree or a minimum number of credits in Early Childhood Education or an ECE related field: College credits required and previous experience preferred
- Experience working with young children in a professional, licensed supervised setting
- Must pass the Applicant Background Study required by the Department of Human Services.
- Documentation of U.S. Citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, creative, reliable, and trustworthy
We offer a suite of benefits including…
- Fun, professional work environment
- Health, dental and life insurance and 401K
- Child care discounts
- Continued Education Training and career advancement opportunities
- Hiring bonus through 6/30/21.
Learn more about our preventative measures during COVID-19: https://www.kinderberryhill.com/navigating-covid-19-at-kinderberry-hill/
E.O.E: This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position’s activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary or desired. E.O.E
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com