Website Learning Care Group
Create your story. Apply today.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Create fun, interactive learning experiences while preparing children for Kindergarten
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children in your care.
- Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to support your center’s success.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with children.
- CDA or minimum of 12 semester hours in Early Childhood Education or related field plus experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans (for Lead roles)
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com