Website Midwest Child Development, LLC
Provider of high quality early childhood services
Midwest Child Development is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and education possible and we are looking for early childhood professionals to join our growing program. We have two locations in St. Paul, Hamline Child Development Center is located in the Hamline Church and Como Lake Child Development Center is located in the Bethel Church.
Features of our program include:
• Small class sizes and low child to teacher ratios. Our largest group size is 14
• We use Creative Curriculum and the Teaching Strategies GOLD online assessment system
• We are NAEYC Accredited
• We are a St. Paul Schools Child Care Partner Site
• We provide diapers, wipes, sunscreen, nap blankets and all meals so that our staff can communicate with the parents about their child, not what they need.
• We are participating in the Parent Aware rating system
Benefits for our staff:
• Paid weekly prep time outside of the classroom
• Annual Tuition Assistance benefit
• Paid CDA training, application and support
• Opportunities to advance as we grow (future opportunities include Mentor Teacher, Site Supervisor, Parent Advocate, Curriculum Coordinator)
• Paid Annual Early Childhood Conference (MNAEYC)
All Applicants must:
• Be able to pass the DHS background study
• Be able to lift up to 45 pounds
• Be motivated, flexible, a team player and be a life-long learner
• Must be willing to obtain First Aid and CPR within 90 days of employment
• Be available one night a month for team meetings or center events and be available during the center’s business hours of 6:00 am to 6:00 p.m.
If you are interested in the position please email your resume and references to Angela Kapp, Owner/Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angela Kapp can also be contacted at 763-221-1194 if you have questions or would like more information about the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com