Website Mount Olivet Child Learning Center
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher – Full Time
Mount Olivet Child Learning Center (MOCLC) is now accepting applications to fill our open Pre-Kindergarten teacher position. MOCLC is a ministry of Mount Olivet Lutheran Church of Plymouth. Our small class sizes and excellent teacher/student ratio are highlights for both parents and staff that leads to lasting relationships. Most of our staff members have been here for five years or longer.
Learn more about us on our website: clc.moply.org
We are currently looking to fill a position as a full time Pre-K teacher, working alongside a team teacher.
We are looking for someone who is dedicated to helping develop and strengthen the skills children need as they prepare for elementary school. Our staff provides a safe, caring, and nurturing environment for our children and their families. We are team oriented, very supportive, and dedicated believers in early childhood development.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Is Minnesota DHS Rule 3 Teacher Qualified
· Has a passion for education and working with children
· Has strong communication skills to use with parents, children, and co-workers
· Has a positive attitude and works well with others
· Competitive annual salary
· Health and dental insurance
· PTO and paid holidays
· Four 10-hour day workweek
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org