Website Step By Step Montessori Schools
A growing family of nationally-accredited private preschools.
Step By Step Montessori Schools is a growing family of nationally-accredited private schools that is committed to providing better education for a better world.
Step By Step Montessori School of Chaska is currently seeking a lead toddler teacher.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Guide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities that are in keeping with the Montessori model and rooted in student’s interests, supporting each child’s social, emotional and intellectual growth and development.
- Observation and assessment of children’s developmental and academic progress
- Build partnerships with parents in providing care and educational instruction for toddler-aged children
Job qualifications include:
- Knowledge of child development and early childhood education
- Familiarity with MN DHS Rule 3 requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Should possess a high degree of adaptability and maintain a positive attitude!
To apply, email resumes to: email@example.com
At Step By Step Montessori, we strive to inspire and draw out the best in each other by celebrating our differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. All aspects of consideration for employment with Endeavor Schools are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org