Website Think Small
Think Small, Minnesota’s leader in early learning
Think Small, Minnesota’s leader in early learning, is dedicated to advancing early childhood care and education. We are still committed to the principles that gave rise to our organization 45 years ago – that the quality of a child’s early experiences greatly influences his or her success later in life and that there is much that can be done to improve the quality of early childhood settings to optimize a child’s development.
This position identifies gaps in training content and information supports for child care providers and creates innovative solutions. Provides direct training as needed.
- Design an online training curriculum template and delivery guide for trainers to meet adult learning best practices and Achieve MN Center for Professional Development (MNCPD) course approval requirements
- Develop and deliver new Think Small-owned online training courses.
- Submit all training to Achieve MNCPD for approval.
- Recruit, manage and support independent contracted trainers to develop additional online training courses using developed template
- Conduct ongoing assessment of existing training offerings to identify gaps and opportunities in training topics and levels on an ongoing basis
- Collaboration with customers, coworkers and external partners
- Maintain current, valid certifications as required
- Master’s degree
- Current MNCPD Master Trainer certification
- 5+ years of experience adult education practice and concepts
- Experience writing curriculum
- Working knowledge of basic MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of Achieve, Minnesota’s Professional Development Registry
This position is available immediately.
Think Small offers a minimum of $55,000 per year for this position and a unique benefit package which includes:
Medical, dental, short and long term disability, life, vision, pet, disability, critical illness and long term care insurance; medical and dependent care flex, HSA, legal and ID protection plans.
Pre-tax and ROTH 401k with employer match.
23 days of sick/vacation time earned the first year PLUS 9 scheduled holidays and 4 floating holidays for those whose needs don’t conform to the federal holiday calendar.
We recently introduced 2 new-parent benefits – 6 weeks paid parental leave and infants-at-work program (available after 1 year of employment.)
To protect our staff and community while providing vital supports to childcare providers and families, most Think Small staff are working remotely for the foreseeable future. New staff will be supplied with necessary equipment and supports throughout the onboarding process.
Think Small is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit thinksmall.clearcompany.com.