Why do you have to renew your Individual Membership every time you submit documents?
Resources | October 29, 2020
Did you know? You must renew your Individual Membership in Develop every time you need new training and/or education documents reviewed and entered on your profile.
But, why? Read on for the top three reasons this renewal step is required!
Reason #1 – Your Data Privacy
- As a Develop member, you have important and private information located on your Develop Profile. For us at Achieve to protect your information, we need you to open the door to your profile for us. Your online application submission in Develop is the key we need! Once we have the key, we can access your profile and verify your information using our User Administrator special access granted to us by Develop.
- Our team is protective of your data! We complete DHS Data Privacy and Security training annually to keep up to date on best practices in support of protecting the data of all Develop members and users.
Reason #2 – Accuracy
- We adhere to a strict step-by-step process that starts with you and your online renewal submission. After you get the process started, we review every document you send us and make sure it meets the requirements outlined in our Acceptable Documentation Policy. Acceptable documents are entered and verified for viewing on your Develop profile and Learning Record.
- We process thousands of documents for Early Childhood educators throughout the state each month. In March of 2020, our 2 Documentation Intake Specialists and 4 Data Verification Specialists processed and finalized applications for 1,510 Develop members. Each member typically sends at least one Official Transcript and 0 to 150 additional training and/or education documents!
Reason #3 – Fairness
- All complete membership application submissions are assigned an In Process or Materials Received date in the Develop system. This holds your place in line. We process all applications in date order and usually well under our contracted timeline of six weeks.
- Fair is fair! No one cuts the line and no one is missed.
Feel like exploring?
- All things Achieve and the memberships we process and support!
- Dig into our step-by-step process!
- Determine when and how you should renew!
As always, we are here to support your success in all things Achieve, if you’re in doubt, reach out! Support@mncpd.org