Workflow Series: The Empire of Entering
Workflow | September 5, 2019
Achieve’s Data Verification Specialists (DVS) process around 800 – 1,800 applications monthly. This number depends on the volume of application submissions in Develop. Each application has anywhere from 0 -150 pages of information to enter. Our Achieve team takes pride in carefully reviewing each document submitted by every applicant to ensure the most accurate reflection of your achievements in Develop.
The Empire of Entering is where all acceptable documents received by Achieve get entered and verified by our Data Verification Specialists (DVS) on your Develop profile. This is the final step for our team when processing your Develop membership application. All data is manually entered and requires great attention to detail, accuracy, and technical knowledge of the database we all use – Develop! Our accurate entries ensure the Develop system correctly calculates and assigns your Career Lattice step.
Achieve uses Develop to process each of Develop’s membership applications. We are users of Develop just like you, we just have special access to do our jobs. The application entering process looks a lot like what you see when you are applying for membership. Achieve staff go through each of the tabs found on your profile to review it and enter information for Develop to recognize as verified.
Develop Profile Tabs:
- Achieve’s DVS checks your Summary page for any staff notes related to your membership application. This lets them know what documents to look for and if there has been any communication from you about your application.
- Achieve’s DVS reviews your Personal information to make sure your first and last name is capitalized, and your mailing address is valid. These steps are essential to ensure your Career Lattice Certificate looks professional and arrives where it should.
- Achieve’s DVS reviews your Education and enters information for verification, such as:
- High School Graduation Year
- Higher Education
- Credentials, Certificates, Diplomas, Other Endorsements
- Administrator Credentials Recognized by NAEYC
- CDA Credentials and Endorsements
- Teaching License
- DHS Licensing Requirements
- Achieve’s DVS enters new Training information from any Acceptable Training Certificates you have sent with your membership application.
Want to know what you should send? Read last month’s blog post: To Send Or Not To Send?
- Achieve’s DVS enters any More information for verification which includes memberships with professional organizations, such as NAEYC, NAFCC, Head Start, and many more!
Almost done! Everything has been entered on your profile for Develop to recognize as verified. So, what’s next?
Achieve’s DVS uploads your coded and entered documents to the Training tab of your Develop profile. This allows you access to see how your documents were evaluated based on the Acceptable Documentation Policy.
Now it’s time to finalize your application! Achieve’s DVS prompts Develop to calculate and assign your Career Lattice Step. Develop calculates this based on the information entered on your profile, but we all know sometimes computers need a little help from real human eyes! Our DVS will double-check your step calculation and confirm its accuracy.
Congratulations! Your membership is complete!
We hope that you’ve enjoyed this journey through our Individual Membership Workflow Series! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how Achieve processes your application. We’re happy to help!