Trainings/PD Opportunities (Paid)
Are you an Achieve approved trainer or Training Sponsor Organization hosting an upcoming professional development opportunity? Promote your childhood care and education trainings and professional development opportunities here.
This resource offers an affordable way to promote trainings and professional development opportunities for $5 per listing. Listings will be displayed for 15 days.
(Once payment is accepted, you will be redirected to a form to submit your post)
Executive Function in Infancy and Early Childhood: Supporting Skills for Success
Executive function skills are the brain processes involved in controlling behavior and carrying out goals. While developed in infancy and early childhood, these essential skills lay a critical foundation for later success in school and relationships.
- Explore the skills that make up executive function, and their developmental progression from infancy to early childhood
- Learn how executive function skills relate to positive outcomes in academic knowledge, social skills, and resilience
- Gain an understanding of the factors impacting the development of executive function skills
- Learn how executive function issues relate to developmental disorders and mental health problems
- Discover intervention strategies supporting executive function development and reflect on how to use them in your work with infants, young children and their families
June 1 – August 12 | 42 clock hours | $435
Register today at ceed.umn.edu/online-courses
Minnesota Early Intervention Summer Institute
Tuesday & Wednesday, June 25-26, 2019
St. John’s University, 2850 Abbey Plaza, Collegeville, MN 56321
Join us at the 2019 Summer Institute!
Registration fee: $245
During the Summer Institute:
- Gain new insight and develop new skills for your work.
- Interact with other professionals who support infants, toddlers, and young children and their families.
- Attend plenaries with your peers on Tuesday and Wednesday before your selected session.
- Enjoy networking and community-building activities like a lunchtime barbecue, an evening dessert reception, and St. John’s all-you-can-eat ice cream and Johnny Bread!
Contact Deb Ottman at email@example.com or 612-624-7395.
Better Kid Care: Custom Learning Modules
Better Kid Care is excited to launch our new Customized Learning Module (CLM) initiative!
Organizations and agencies can work with our team of ECE and youth development professionals and learning design experts to design and deliver customized professional development that meets the needs of your learners. You may have CCDBG funds to develop modules on farm to ECE, infant-toddler care, physical activity, family engagement, or other identified needs of professional development in your state.
Penn State Extension Better Kid Care (BKC) program has a proven history of delivering high-quality professional development to early care and education and youth development professionals. BKC launched an online asynchronous learning platform in 2011 and has enrolled more than 310,000 learners who have completed more than one million learning modules.
Interested in learning more? View this flyer with more details.